- Similar Tours
- More Information
- A guided tour of important places
- Private AC Bus or Mini Bus
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
The departure of our buses is scheduled at 09.30 / 09.40 from the Largo della Pace cruise terminal in Civitavecchia. We invite you to arrive at the meeting point by 09.15.
To reach our meeting point, you can take the free shuttle buses to the port at your ship’s dock. Our staff is waiting for you at the arrival point of the shuttles with yellow shirts with STAFF CIVITATOURS and booking lists written on them.
The classical tour is runned by a tour guide who gives historical information on board the bus and in the streets of Rome (mandatory headseats to rent on spot to hear the guide explanations at the price of €2,50 per person); the stop at the Colosseum is included.
- Guided tour with one of our licensed guide with departure at 9:30/40 AM from Civitavecchia and departure at 4/4:30 AM from Rome ( approx. 1 hour ride to/from Rome)
- 1st stop: the Vatican area; Saint Peter’s Square and Saint Peter’s Church (from the outside) (approx. 1h15 stop)
- panoramic ride along the Tiber (Pyramid of Cestious and Baths of Caracalla)
- 2nd stop: in Via Claudia to start the walking tour from the Colosseum (from the outside), to Venice Square, Trevi Fountain (30/40 min. lunch stop) to the Pantheon and Navona Square
- Explanations of the guide both on board the bus and in the streets of Rome; mandatory headseats €2.50 to pay on spot