- Similar Tours
- More Information
- A guided tour of important places
- Private AC Bus or Mini Bus
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
The departure of our buses is scheduled at 09.30 / 09.40 from the Largo della Pace cruise terminal in Civitavecchia. We invite you to arrive at the meeting point by 09.15.To reach our meeting point, you can take the free shuttle buses to the port at your ship’s dock. Our staff is waiting for you at the arrival point of the shuttles with yellow shirts with STAFF CIVITATOURS and booking lists written on them.
The panoramic tour is runned by a tour leader who gives historical information only on board the bus and gives free time at each stop of the bus in Rome (giving information about meeting time and point at each stop); the stop at the Colosseum is not included.
- Panoramic tour with one of our tour leader with departure at 9:30/40 AM from Civitavecchia and departure at 4/4:30 PM from Rome ( approx. 1 hour ride to/from Rome)
- 1st stop: the Vatican area; stop in Via Lungotevere Marzio “Zanardelli” towards the Saint Peter’s Church and back (approx. 1h15 stop)
- panoramic ride along the Tiber (Pyramid of Cestius, the Papal Archbasilica of St. John in Lateran, Basilica of Saint Mary Major, the Colosseum, the Circus Maximus and the Mouth of Truth)
- 2nd stop: in Via Petroselli to start the walking routes from the Theatre of Marcellus, up to Venice Square and the Trevi Fountain where the clients have free time to lunch and visit the Pantheon and Navona Square on their own
- Explanations of the tour leader only on board the bus.